Prepare a thick syrup of sugar, water and margarine that are put on the fire and boiled for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat, leave to cool then add the ground walnuts and biscuits and mix well.
Divide the composition in two, one part is mixed with vanilla, and the other with cocoa and rum essence. Wafer sheet is cut lengthwise into 4 parts (each piece was 7 cm wide.)
Two sheets are greased with the simple vanilla composition, the other two with the composition in which I put cocoa and rum. Place the finetti sticks in two rows on one of the sheets and cover with the other sheet of cocoa with the cream down, so that the sticks are in the middle of the cream.
For the final assembly: sheet with vanilla cream, sheets with cocoa and chopsticks and again a sheet with vanilla placed with cream down. Cover with a weight and refrigerate until the next day when it can be cut.
Foods allowed and forbidden in the diet without sweets
- sweets of any kind (candy, chocolate, wafers, cakes, cakes, pastries, etc.)
- sweet sauces
- jams, jams, marmalade
- sweetened beverages
- fruit yogurts
- canned fruits and vegetables
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, etc.
It would be better to stay away, for at least a while, from honey, agave syrup and other similar products used to sweeten food and drinks. Otherwise, you can consume meat, dairy, flour products, oils and fats, fruits, oilseeds, seeds, vegetables and legumes (ie including products with natural sugar content). In terms of alcohol, it is ideal to consume moderate amounts and go for health-friendly options, such as red wine (dry or semi-dry).
Milk stick recipe
- 500 grams of white sugar
- A glass of milk
- Half a glass of olive oil, light flavor for the dough.
- An egg
- 40 grams of cinnamon, (two tablespoons grated).
- One kilogram of plain, sifted wheat flour.
- The skin of a lemon.
- Lightly fried olive oil.
- In a pan, put the oil on the fire to heat it to flavor it with lemon peel. When the oil is hot, put the lemon peel and when it is golden, take it out and turn off the heat.
- We reserve the aromatic oil to fry the milk. In the mixer glass I put the milk, cinnamon, egg, dough oil, sugar and beat.
- In a bowl, put the sewn flour and pour over the mixture we beat.
- We mixed first with a spatula or spoon and when we notice that we can no longer remove, we use our hands to knead. Knead until you get a well-kneaded dough that will not stick to your hands.
- Once we have the dough at its point, we take small portions and spread them into long strips like the finished churros that we cut into portions to give the shape of milk chopsticks.
- I put all the milk bars that I formed in a tray that separates from each other so that they do not stick.
- I put the aromatic oil that I reserved for the fire to heat to go to fry the milk sticks. When the oil is very hot, we will start frying them over a moderate heat.
- Place on both sides, being careful not to burn. If we have a cake, it would be ideal, because it is well fried everywhere.
- Place the fried milk sticks on a plate that we previously covered with paper towels or a napkin to drain the oil.
Let the milk cool and, once cold, put them on a tray for presentation and tasting.
On the other hand, if you want, you can discover other wonderful sweets typical of Holy Week, such as the case drunks from Malaga or popular canary frangollo.
Images by Morenisa, Thermomix Córdoba and Paulina Martos Artisan Patiserie. Easter Recipes topics
SALAD WITH CRAB STICKS (SURIMI) AND CORN I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I prepared one of my fiancé Maxim's beloved salads. This salad is often prepared for New Year's meals or other holidays. For it you do not need many ingredients and it is prepared very quickly. I hope you enjoy today's recipe and prepare it with pleasure. All I can do is wish you a tasty day and a good appetite!
- 250 gr. - crab sticks (surimi)
- 8 eggs
- 1 jar - sweet corn (400 gr.)
- 200 gr. - Mayonnaise
- Salt and black pepper
Preparation time: Ten minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Number of servings: 6
Method of preparation:
- Put the eggs in a saucepan with cold water, then put the pan on medium heat. After the water starts to boil, boil the eggs for 12 minutes.
- Take the eggs out of the water and let them cool a bit.
- Meanwhile, cut the crab sticks into thin slices or cubes. Then put them in a large bowl.
- When the eggs have cooled a bit and you can work with them, then peel them. Cut the eggs into medium cubes and place them in a bowl over the surimi.
- Drain the corn and pour it over the surimi and eggs.
- Top with mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
& copy Copyright Yamato Express company 2021. All Right Reserved. Designed and Developed by Webflexible.ro
Strictly necessary cookies must be activated at all times, so we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that each time you visit this site you will have to enable or disable cookies again.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
1 cocoa top for the cake
1kg sweet cow cheese
4 sachets of Dr. Qetker vanilla sugar
Grated peel of a lemon
2 sachets of Dr. Qetker cream
300ml milk for whipped cream
300g Finetti chocolate cream
1 Milka milk chocolate 100g
3 sachets of Dr. Qetker gelatin
12 tablespoons caster sugar
4 esente rom Dr. Qetker
Method of preparation:
Put the sweet cow's cheese in a bowl and add the caster sugar, vanilla sugar, mascarpone cheese, grated lemon peel, rum essence - then mix all these ingredients until smooth.
Meanwhile, in another bowl put the milk and whipped cream powder and mix until the whipped cream hardens.
Put the gelatin in a glass, and dissolve it hot on a steam bath in 200ml of water, then immediately add it over the cream cheese and mix. Incorporate the whipped cream and let everything cool for 5 minutes.
After the cream cheese has started to harden a bit, we start to fill the cake top. We put the first countertop in a round tray with removable walls, we syrup it, we add over a part of the cream cheese, then the second syrup countertop and again the cream cheese. We put over the last top that we syrup and grease it with Finetti chocolate cream, after which we spread it over the Milka milk chocolate and we give the cake to cold, until the next day.
The complete recipe, in pictures, can be downloaded here: White Cake & # 8211 Black (PDF Format)
Chocolate cake with oranges
Chocolate cake recipe with oranges, with dark chocolate icing and sour cream
Cake with coconut mousse and ci ganache.
White and brown cake cake recipe with coconut mousse and chocolate ganache
Jamie Olvier's chocolate cake
Jamie Olvier's chocolate icing cake recipe for special occasions
Cake with chocolate mousse and meringue
Cake recipe with chocolate mousse and liquid cream, meringue and raspberry, with chocolate icing