The simplest food in my opinion is that of potatoes. I say simple, because it is made quickly, with few ingredients and available to anyone.
It is also perfect in fasting, if you do not put sausages or other meat in it.
- 3 Oltenian sausages (cut into medium pieces),
- 10 potatoes,
- 2 onions,
- 5 tablespoons red broth,
- sweet Boya,
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato dish with Oltenian sausages:
I chopped the onion and hardened it with the paprika and a little pepper. I then added the sausages, the potatoes cut into large pieces and 2 cups of water.
After the water decreased, I added the tomatoes to the broth and adjusted the salt.
I let it boil for another 10 minutes, I added the parsley and I stopped the fire.
Potato stew with sausages
- 1 kg of new potatoes
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic in the shirt
- 2 carrots
- 4 medium-sized smoked sausages
- 3 tablespoons broth
- 1 bay leaf
- Sweet paprika (a quarter teaspoon)
- Dill or parsley
Method of preparation
Put the onion, carrots and garlic cloves in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of oil and 4 tablespoons of water. Mix lightly with a wooden spoon. Add the peeled and diced potatoes, the chopped sausages and hot water and a bay leaf. Broth, salt, pepper and paprika are added to the first boil. Season with greens to taste.
Can you believe me if I tell you that I haven't made potato stew in over two years? But I didn't lose my skill, it turned out as good as I remembered. It is a simple, unpretentious recipe and as Radu noticed, I refrained from adding any new flavor that would "spoil" its taste. As he exclaimed after tasting: "this is real stew!". And the truth is that I kept the recipe unchanged from my student days, including the hut, as I got used to, the stew had to be mashed with cabanos.
The stew is better after it stays for a few hours, it gains consistency, but one is the theory and the other the practice, because I never refrain from putting a small bowl immediately after I finish it, to heat it in the still thin sauce with bread fresh and obviously to burn my tongue. Only with this stew does something like this happen to me.
Baked sausage potatoes
Baked sausage potatoes. When you are full of ideas regarding the daily menu, we offer you a recipe that is as simple as it is tasty. From simple ingredients you can get a delicious lunch or dinner, to the liking of the whole family. Baked sausage potatoes they are easy to prepare, have a good taste and are ideal for a meal in 3-4 people.
Even if it is a simple recipe, it is advisable to use quality ingredients, especially some good sausages, preferably homemade. You can also use chorizo, a spicy sausage spaniel, very aromatic and tasty, which will give your dish a special taste.
This food is served hot, with chopped greens on top and a simple green salad with lemon and olive oil.
Ingredients 3 servings & # 8211 1 cup
6 large potatoes, 1 white onion, 4 tablespoons 18% sour cream, 2 eggs, 7 cherry tomatoes, 3 semi-smoked sausages, salt and pepper to taste, 100 g cheese, 3 strands of green parsley.
Preparation Baked sausage potatoes
The sausages are cold on both sides in a grill pan .
Wash the vegetables (onions, potatoes), peel and wash. Cut the potatoes into suitable cubes and cook for 10 minutes.
a ceramic vessel we put the potatoes, sliced onions and sliced sausages.
The cream is mixed vigorously with eggs, salt and pepper until we obtain a homogeneous composition and then we add it over the potatoes.
Peas with sausages
- 2 large jars of peas or 500 g of frozen peas
- 3 sausages
- 300 g tomatoes in broth
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
Finely chop the onion, carrot and pepper cubes. Put the vegetables in a pan with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and cook over low heat until slightly softened, then add 400-500 ml of water and cover with a lid. Boil for 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the sausages into 5-6 cm long pieces and grow at the ends, brown them in a little oil, then take them out on a plate. If using frozen peas, boil separately until the beans are soft. Put the boiled peas over the hardened and boiled vegetables and cook for another 15-20 minutes.
Add the sausages and mashed tomatoes.
Mix the flour with 3 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of the sauce from the pot and pour into the pan, in a thin wire, stirring constantly. Keep it on the fire for another 5-7 minutes until the sauce thickens, then turn off the heat and season to taste. Season with parsley.
German potato soup with sausages it's the zama I like to pamper myself with at lunch. It is very easy to prepare, it is economical, delicious and filling.
Although it is a food that would suit the cold season, this soup is also prepared with new potatoes. And we have enough periods in the summer days when it rained many days in a row. I wish this soup was going well.
German potato soup with sausages I often do when I run out of ideas and I want to know that I go safe with the recipe to make something to my boy's taste. He likes sausages, meatballs, mitites and sarmales. Almost everything is cooked with minced meat.
When he was little he refused the classic steak, or any other large piece of meat, but with meatballs and sausages he had no problem.
Several recipes for soups and potato soups I gathered in one collection: 8 soup / potato soup recipes. Thick new potato soup, smoked potato soup, summer recipe with tomato and larch juice, but the rest were appreciated by those who tried them.
If you want to know how to cook one of the best potato soups, a recipe in Transylvanian style, but with German influences, then follow the recipe below. I'm sure you'll like it. Harry's colleagues, who came to visit to prepare a project for the school, also finished the bowls. And children are not very diplomatic.
An important detail: use sour cream for cooking!
German potato soup with sausages can also be found under the name of Frankfurter soup & # 8211 being prepared with sausages / sausages bearing this name.
I leave the ingredients and preparation described step by step for German potato soup with sausages.
1 kg of potatoes
1 large onion
1 medium carrot
1.2 l vegetable soup
200 ml sour cream for cooking
3 sausages (not very thick)
1 bay leaf
3 tablespoons oil
We heat the sliced sausages. We then take them out on a paper towel, so that the excess oil is absorbed.
Saute in the oil in which we fried the sausages and the finely chopped onion and the finely grated carrot until they start to soften, then add the potatoes cut into medium cubes.
Quench with vegetable broth, add bay leaf and pepper, then simmer over medium heat for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the heat, remove about 1/3 of the potatoes and pass them. Put back, add the sausages and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
After this interval we add salt. Turn off the heat, leave for 2 minutes, then add the cream for cooking, mixed in advance with a polish from the soup. The soup is ready.
Serve hot soup with a little green parsley or finely chopped basil.
Thanks, Sanda for the picture!
Anda Mihaela looks very appetizing potato soup prepared by you! Thank you for the feedback!
Potato dish with Oltenian sausages - Recipes
Preparation time: 45 min.
Ingredient: 4 Oltenian sausages, 300 g pork, 5 tomatoes, 1 kg broccoli, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 3 cloves garlic, 2 bell peppers, 1 onion, sunflower oil, salt, dill, potatoes.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Broccoli is broken into bunches, washed and boiled in salted water. Remove from the water and place in a strainer.
The sausages are cut into smaller pieces and placed in a bowl. Cut the pork into cubes and fry in a saucepan with sunflower oil.
Add the sausages, fry for a few minutes, then remove everything and put in a bowl.
In a saucepan, place the finely chopped onion, garlic and pepper, add the diced tomatoes and tomato paste.
Boil for 10 minutes. over high heat, add the meat and sausages and simmer for another 20 minutes.
If necessary, add a glass of water. Sprinkle with chopped dill and serve with the broccoli bunches.
Sliced boiled potatoes can also be added to the sauce.
|1. Hard-boiled eggs with Greek sauce (Appetizers> Egg appetizers) |
2. Mango sauce (Sauces> Spicy sauces)
3. Spreads with white mushroom sauce (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
4. Tomato sauce (hot) (Sauces> Red sauces)
5. Green mayonnaise sauce (Sauces> Vegetable sauces)
6. White sauce (Bechamel) (Sauces> White sauces)
7. Romanian sauce (Sauces> Vegetable sauces)
8. Mustard sauce (Sauces> Spicy sauces)
9. Brine fish wine sauce (Sauces> Sauces for fish dishes)
10. Horseradish Sauce (Sauces> Spicy Sauces)
11. Mayonnaise sauce (I) (Sauces> Cold sauces)
12. Redcurrant soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
13. Pears with ribs and vinaigrette sauce (Food> Meat dishes)
14. Cold tomato soup with basil (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
15. Peasant soup with tomatoes and potatoes (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
16. Cream of tomato and leek soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
17. Penne with pumpkin sauce and cheese (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
18. Pumpkin and tomato soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
19. Terrine with puree and tomato sauce (Dishes> Minced meat dishes)
20. Sausage cabbage (Food> Meat dishes)
21. Pumpkin and tomato tart (Foods> Vegetable dishes)
22. Sos Robert (Sauces> Spicy sauces)
23. Tomato juice soup (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
24. Tomato soup with rice (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
25. Tomato soup with vegetables (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
26. Tomato soup with dumplings (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
27. Tomato soup with vegetables (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
28. Tomato soup with peppers (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
29. Tomato soup with noodles (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
30. Tomato soup with cream (Soups, broths, borscht> Vegetable soups)
2. Heat the butter in the pan. When it starts to froth, put the potatoes. Leave to fry on one side for about 5 minutes or until well browned. Then they turn to the other side.
3. After the potatoes are browned on both sides, add the vegetable or chicken soup, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Put the lid on and let it simmer until the potatoes are soft.
Fondant potatoes are served hot, as a side dish, or as a stand-alone dish, if you want to give up fish or meat for a day.
For lovers of simple and tasty, we have the best wedges.4 / 5 - 1 Review (s)