We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For starters, boil al dente pasta in boiling salted water and a drop of olive oil.
In a frying pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil and put on a low heat, finely chopped onion, until it turns yellow, over it add the crushed garlic and parsley. We turn a spatula, a spoon through the pan :)) and then we continue with the mushrooms and the pieces of smoked chicken, deboned and without skin. tomato sauce .
When the sauce starts to drop a little, add this pepper, oregano, salt, pepper. When the sauce is ready, place it over the well-drained pasta and mix everything very lightly, to combine tortellini with the flavored sauce.
Serve the pasta, on flat plates, covered with plenty of pecorino cheese! :)
Of course they are very fragrant from smoked chicken and spices! :)
Good appetite !
Ingredients Chicken breast with mushrooms and cream, quick recipe
- 250 grams of chicken breast (you can use those "fake fillets" or you can slice a larger piece of chicken breast into strips)
- 50 grams of onions
- 250 grams of fresh mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 75 ml. dry white wine
- 100 ml. concentrated chicken soup
- 150 grams of cream for cooking
- 1 teaspoon good quality sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- salt and pepper
- green parsley for finish
Preparation Chicken breast with mushrooms and cream, quick recipe
1. To prepare this chicken breast with mushrooms and cream, season with salt and pepper the chicken breast cut into equal strips. For example, I had 6 such strips out of the total amount of 250 gr. provided for 2 people. Finely chop the onion and garlic, clean the mushrooms well and cut them into quarters or halves, depending on how big they are.
2. Heat a medium-sized skillet (about 22 cm. In diameter) over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil and quickly brown the chicken breast on all sides. Once browned, the chicken breast strips are removed in a plate and kept warm.
3. Add the rest of the oil to the same pan. Reduce the heat to medium-low and fry the onion and garlic, adding a pinch of salt from the beginning, to remove the water from the vegetables as quickly as possible. After the onion begins to soften, add the mushrooms. Stir and cook until softened (3-4 minutes).
4. Add the browned chicken breast back to the pan, along with the juice it has left on the plate. Increase the heat and add the white wine, all at once. Boil over high heat until the wine is almost completely evaporated, then sprinkle with marjoram and paprika.
5. Add the chicken soup and cream and boil everything until the sauce of this chicken with mushrooms thickens a little. 10, maximum 12 minutes of cooking will suffice.
6. At the end, match the taste of the sauce with chicken and salted and peppered mushrooms and sprinkle with chopped green parsley.
This chicken breast with mushrooms and cream is served hot. It tastes great and goes well with boiled rice. This was the garnish I opted for, but it also goes perfectly with pasta or potatoes (puree or natural).
Preparation of chicken drumstick ingredients with mushrooms
- Wash and clean the skins of the liver.
- Put them in a bowl, pour enough milk to cover them and leave for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the chicken breast and cut into cubes.
- Cut the bacon into strips.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Cut the mushrooms into cubes.
Chicken tinsel with cream and mushrooms!
A tasty and juicy dish for any festive meal or family dinner. Delicate chicken (or turkey) fillet prepared in a fragrant cream and mushroom sauce.
-700 gr of chicken fillet (or turkey)
-2 teaspoons granulated garlic
-1 teaspoon of hot pepper flakes
-1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary
-2 tablespoons chopped parsley
-350 ml of cream for cooking 10%
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the meat into pieces, as for schnitzels.
2.Mix the granulated garlic with thyme, oregano, marjoram, hot pepper flakes, rosemary and salt.
3.Prepare the pieces of meat with the flavored mixture on both sides. Remove the pieces and remove excess oil with kitchen towels.
4. Add butter to the pan with the oil in which the meat was fried, then add the sliced mushrooms, mix and fry them.
5. Season the mushrooms with salt and black pepper, add the garlic and chopped parsley, and cook until the liquid evaporates.
6. Add the rosemary and thyme threads, pour in the cream, add the grated cheese and mix.
7.Put the pieces of meat in the sauce until they are covered, and simmer the food for 20 minutes.
Serve the ostropel with greens. The meat is very tender and flavorful, and the sauce is exceptionally tasty!
Chicken with mushrooms and broccoli
A fast, healthy and cheap meal. With this recipe you will be able, guaranteed, to convince even the most capricious members of the family to eat healthier than usual, because it is extremely tasty (the secret is in the sauce). Perfect for the little ones. Perfect for pre-salary moments when you want to cook something full of cheap and few ingredients. Perfect for the days when you want to cook, for about 6 people, in only 30 minutes. Sounds ideal, doesn't it? Let's make some chicken with mushrooms and broccoli in the pan, fast!
Cut the chicken into cubes and sauté it, seasoned with salt and pepper, in a large pan (or in a wok, if you have it), until it is done on all sides.
Take the chicken out of the pan. Instead, harden the pre-cut mushrooms. When they start to soften, add the broccoli bunches and sauté everything until the broccoli starts to soften. Take out the vegetables.
Add a teaspoon of sesame oil, sauté the garlic and ginger for 1-2 minutes. Add the rest of the sauce ingredients, stirring constantly, until you get a smooth sauce. Put the chicken and vegetables back in the pan, over the sauce. Stir gently and cook for about 5 minutes.
Tortellini with smoked chicken and mushrooms - Recipes
Mushrooms with eggs and Telemea cheese
When you want something simple and fast, I recommend you try these Mushrooms with eggs and Telemea cheese. With just a few ingredients
Tagliatelle with beetroot sauce
These days are very busy for me, I'm trying to finish the spring cleaning and do the last shopping for the Easter table. So
Egg noodles with smoked cheese
I came up with the idea to prepare the so-called noodles with smoked cheese to change the method of serving breakfast. [& # 8230]
Easter without sugar with cake dough
As is the tradition, the Easter table should not miss the cake and Easter in addition to the steak, lamb and red eggs. But because [& # 8230]
Tapioca pudding with strawberries
SAVE: PRINT: Ingredients tapioca pudding ½ vanilla pod or a teaspoon of vanilla essence 1 liter of milk 75 g sugar or [& # 8230]
How to make the tastiest cherry ice cream
SAVE: PRINT: Because it's still the season, we offer you a refreshing dessert recipe, iced with cherries. It is perfect for hot summer days and [& # 8230]
Cajun spice mixture
SAVE: PRINT: Cajun spice mix. You probably met him through recipes and didn't know what it was. It is one of the most popular [& # 8230]
Show Press Release (4 More Words) SAVE: PRINT: Have you ever eaten pickle soup? It may sound weird, but it's delicious and it's also good [& # 8230]
Green bean soup with chicken
SAVE: PRINT: I love soups of any kind. They are healthy and very filling. We offer you a different soup recipe, but one that will certainly [& # 8230]
SAVE: PRINT: Recipe for au gratin potatoes. Any meal can be tasty even if it has no meat, and this potato is my favorite. ● [& # 8230]
Copyright & copy 2021 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Tortellini with smoked chicken and mushrooms - Recipes
It was the perfect dinner for us!
I had a great craving for tortellini and because I had never tried another recipe than the one with sour cream sauce, I improvised a bit and I got this goodness of tortellini with mushrooms and tomato sauce!
- 250 gr tortellini with meat (or other filling), 300 gr mushrooms, 6 tomatoes, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 2 cloves garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, parsley.
I cut the mushrooms into slices and put them in the pan in a pan with a tablespoon of oil.
When they become soft, I add the mashed tomatoes, tomato paste, sliced garlic and spices.
When the sauce was almost ready (approx. 10 minutes) I added the finely chopped parsley.
I served tortellini with a lot of sauce and a glass of wine!
4 Response to "Tortellini with mushrooms and tomato sauce"
Look, I succeeded! Happy birthday once again and everything you want!
Post a comment
Thank you for the comments! The anonymous and uncivilized ones are not allowed on this blog!
Layered salad option
Everything is simple and fast again. This time there will be almost no difference, but everything will be assembled in layers and not mixed. Therefore, the next salad with chicken and mushrooms will have to wait a bit. Time passes through impregnation.
|fresh shampoos||250 g|
|vegetable oil||30 ml|
|chicken meat||0.2 kg|
Going to cook & # 8211 30 minutes.
In one serving & # 8211 260 calories.
- Mushrooms cleaned of film and debris.
- Cut off his legs and cut the plates.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the mushrooms and fry until ready.
- Wash and clean the chicken.
- Put in a saucepan and cook until cooked.
- After that, cool the meat and cut it into cubes.
- Grated cheese in any size.
- And eggs boiled until desired & # 8211 must have solid yolks.
- Put the salad in layers, making each layer with mayonnaise.
- First the chicken, then the fried mushrooms, the egg and the cheese.
- Let the salad sit for at least an hour and then serve.
Tip: you can use absolutely fresh mushrooms in a salad, chopped or boiled.
Mushroom ciulama with chicken and flavored polenta
Mushroom ciulama with chicken and flavored polenta, is one of my favorite combinations.
In the area where I have my origins, ciulamaua was a very common food.
It is prepared with various ingredients, such as: chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, nettles, etc.
Or even combining some of these ingredients.
Cream is not used for thickening, as we have seen in other areas, but milk with flour, a kind of bechamel sauce, so to speak.
It comes out so good, with a sweet-spicy taste and is served with polenta.
I adapted this mushroom ciulama with chicken and flavored polenta, our days and of course, our taste.
And I prepared man in Regis Stone wok with hot stone effect, which I no longer part with in the kitchen and which I have described here.
CHICKEN WITH LEEK AND MUSHROOMS
Chicken with leeks and mushrooms & # 8211 recipe for the most delicious chicken legs with creamy mushroom and leek sauce & # 8211 is easy and quick to prepare, with simple ingredients, at anyone's fingertips.
Stir-fried chicken legs, accompanied by a delicious and creamy sauce, they can be perfect for family lunch, but also for dinner.
Fried chicken legs in the pan have a red crust, but the meat is tender and very tasty. Probably everyone knows how to make a chicken steak recipe, but when it comes with a sauce, the steak is much tastier and will be enjoyed with greater pleasure. Usually next to the meat we have the garnish. Most of the time, it is worse than potatoes or baked potatoes, but there are also situations in which we can eat it only with sauce, with a polenta.
I think of chicken ciulama, a recipe for chicken with creamy cream sauce and flour. This recipe could be accompanied by a garnish of mashed potatoes, but it would also go with pasta, rice or plain. This recipe brings a little with chicken recipe with mushrooms and sour cream, but leeks give it a special flavor.
If you want to be inspired and prepare other chicken recipes, I invite you to see my collection up close. 100 chicken recipes.
For this chicken and leek and mushroom recipe I do not recommend using chicken breast. The meat is smooth and dry. Even with sauce it remains a meat without personality.
As for the chicken legs, I chose legs in which I have meat with bone. These are better. The bone helps to cook inside, by transferring heat, it tastes good, so do not avoid this type of meat. The crust given by the skin on the thighs is crispier if you fry the chicken in a pan, so I choose this quick and very tasty method of preparation. You can use only the upper part of the thighs or only the lower part, whole or cut thighs (as I choose to use).
The cream I used to prepare chicken with leek sauce and mushrooms it is sour cream for cooking. I use fatty cream. Chicken soup is homemade soup, not cubes. You can keep the soup in the freezer for such recipes.
My chicken recipe with creamy leek sauce with mushrooms it was to my liking. I did it last week and I didn't get to take pictures of it. When I told them I forgot to take pictures of the stages, they were very nice and asked me if I didn't want to redo the recipe the next day. They told me that they like it so much that they wanted to be sure that I would redo the recipe even if I had pictures. I didn't have leeks in the house, so today I went shopping and the first thing that came to the basket was the leeks & # 8211 a small and thin one.
I now leave the list of ingredients and how to prepare for chicken with leeks and mushrooms presented step by step below.
3 whole chicken legs cut in half
300 g leek & # 8211 leafless part
250 g fresh mushroom mushrooms
4 tablespoons oil
1 tablespoon flour
200 ml of clear chicken soup
150 ml fat cooking cream
200 ml of milk
1/2 bunch of parsley
2 strands of fresh tarragon - optional
2 tablespoons brandy
For the beginning, I hardened the chicken in the well-heated oil until it browned nicely on both sides. I hardened the mushrooms very well cleaned with a special brush, then put them under a stream of water (not much because they absorb water). I cut the mushrooms into thin slices and put them in the pan next to the chicken. The water left by them also helps to cook the chicken.
When they were cooked I extinguished with brandy (if you do not have brandy use mulled wine or rum) and I added sliced leeks. I fried everything for 5 minutes, over medium heat.
I poured the soup, sour cream and milk in which I dissolved the flour beforehand and boiled it for 5 minutes, on low heat, with a lid, then I took the lid and continued cooking without the lid, stirring more often in the pan. , so that the composition does not stick to the pan.
When I finished cooking I turned off the heat and added the finely chopped greens.
I put the chicken legs with leek sauce and mushrooms on plates and ate immediately with polenta, but you can choose to accompany the steak with sauce with a mashed potato, rice or pasta.