Cut the smoked salmon pieces into lengths. We place them on a plate. Sprinkle slices of radish and green onions over them, then poppy seeds. At the end we sprinkle with the dressing. Let it cool for 30 minutes, then we can serve.
Sandwich with smoked salmon and moon radish: Fast, tasty and nutritious
Sometimes I make a sandwich with smoked salmon, moon radish and spinach. It is tasty, fast, nutritious and inviting.
The combination of soft and fragrant salmon with tender spinach and crispy, spicy and refreshing radishes can be the winning recipe for an appetizing sandwich.
It's easy to do: Choose good ingredients.
Wash the radishes and spinach. The smoked salmon is already sliced, just remove the packaging.
Combine some butter and good bread.
Put a layer of butter, slices of salmon, slices of radish and spinach leaves on the slice of bread.
On top another slice of bread. You have a nutritious, tasty and inviting sandwich on your plate.
Besides the fact that it is easy to prepare, the preparation with smoked salmon, spinach and crispy and refreshing moon radish is a delicious snack.
And so nutritious that it keeps you hungry for a long time.
Endive salad with salmon
Two days ago I was in great agitation, I was going to receive a visit from one of the cutest culinary bloggers, who makes me feel good every time I read her articles, known to everyone under the code name Aphextwinz. For a meeting between two & # 8222 culinary & # 8221 I had to work a little, right? Especially since we had never seen each other on the cheek, but communicating online we both felt that there was chemistry, as Dana says (because behind Aphextwinz is Dana, a girl as nice in real life as in the virtual one, moreover, it seems to me that I look a bit like a face). So, I prepared two things, an appetizer salad and a main course, Ioana & amp Marius (Bacania Veche) had already taken care of the dessert, giving me a packet of cakes. So, endive salad with salmon. I also brought some crab meat in the landscape, but it's not mandatory, you could supplement the amount of salmon and that's it. I could have used Romanian salad instead of endive (and I really recommend it to those who don't like the bitter taste of endives), but that's how it was. Wait a minute, some will say, why do you recommend endives if they are so bitter. There are many reasons, some of them I exposed to the recipe for endive au gratin, it's about the other health benefits of these leaves, but also their wonderfully crunchy consistency and ultimately, and taste. My idea was to put several flavors on the plate: bitter (endives), salty (fish), sweet-sour (cherry tomatoes and sauce), sweet (grapes) and slightly spicy (freshly sprouted radish leaves).
Preparation time: 00:05 hours
Cooking time: 00:00 hours
Total Time: 00:05 hours
Number of servings: 2
Degree of difficulty: Easy
Endive Salad With Salmon Ingredient:
- 5 baby endives (remember, if you do not like the bitter taste of endives, opt for another salad, I would recommend the Romanian salad because it also has an elongated shape, instead it is sweet)
- 100 grams of smoked or marinated salmon slices (if you don't use crab meat, double the amount of salmon)
- 100 grams of canned crab meat (or another 100 grams of salmon)
- 2 teaspoons salmon caviar
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut into quarters
- 6 grapes cut in half and with the seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard dijon
- 1 teaspoon mustard with whole grains
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 7-8 fennel leaves
- a few radish leaves
- salt and pepper
Preparing Endive Salad With Salmon:
1. Know that most of the bitterness of endives is concentrated in the spine, so I cut about 2 cm. good from the base, then cut the endives into quarters in length and cut what is left of the spine, as seen in the image below.
2. For the sauce, mix mayonnaise, honey, the two types of mustard, lemon juice, chopped chives leaves, half of the chopped fennel leaves and also balance the taste of the sauce with salt and pepper to taste (to be good balanced, with a sweet-sour tint).
3. Arrange all the ingredients so that we are ready to assemble the salad just before serving (once prepared, you can keep everything in the fridge: endives, salmon slices, crab meat, grapes, tomatoes and ready-made sauce, and we assemble the salad after everyone is ready to eat it, offering it very fresh, because after the dressing is poured over the salad it starts to lose its freshness very quickly).
4. Assemble the salad: place the endive quarters (or Romanian salad) at the base and sprinkle generously with sauce. Arrange the salmon, which is also sprinkled with a little sauce, crab meat and from place to place, small amounts of salmon roe. Add cherry tomatoes and grapes and sprinkle with fennel and radish leaves.
And that's about it, it went very fast, all we have to do is say good luck!
Recipes for people with hemorrhoids
The recipes below are rich in fiber and other nutrients beneficial to intestinal health. They are simple and easy to prepare.
• Beet salad with carrot and ginger (½ beetroot, 1 carrot, 2 tablespoons apple juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon grated ginger, 1 tablespoon unsalted sea salt)
• Arugula, avocado and tomato salad (1 handful of arugula, 5-6 cherry tomatoes, 1 avocado, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt once)
• Roman salad with smoked salmon (1 romaine salad, 150 g smoked salmon, 2 tomatoes, 4 radishes, 1 carrot, ½ cucumber, ½ lemon juice, 1 teaspoon grated ginger, 1 tablespoon oil)
• Carrot and avocado salad (1 avocado, 4 medium carrots, balsamic vinegar, sunflower seeds).
• Onion and apple soup (2 pre-sautéed yellow onions, 3 diced apples, 1 small leek stalk, ½ tablespoon chopped rosemary, ½ tablespoon chopped thyme, 6 cups water or borscht)
• Carrot and beet soup (1 cup sautéed onion with 1 tablespoon grated ginger and 1 clove of garlic, 3 medium beets, 1 kg of carrots, 6 cups of borscht, 1 tablespoon of olive oil)
• Nettle soup (2 green onions sauteed in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 120 g of young nettle tips, 170 g of spinach, 2 cups of water, 2 cups of cold milk mixed with 3 tablespoons of flour used as a spinach, yogurt for service)
• Spinach soup with eggs (1 hardened onion with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 250 g of spinach, 2 cups of water, 3 boiled eggs boiled soup is passed through a blender and thickened with a pinch of 2 cups of milk, 3 tablespoons of flour garnish at the end with halves of boiled eggs).
• Apple slices powdered with cinnamon
• Banana and nut muffins (1 cup wholemeal flour, 1/3 cup raw sugar, ½ teaspoon baking powder, 2/3 cup nuts, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ cup milk, 1 egg, 2 medium bananas mix the flour with the sugar , baking powder, nuts and salt in a bowl, and separately the bananas mashed with egg and milk mix the two compositions and put in muffin tins that bake 30-40 minutes at 175 degrees Celsius)
• Flourless chocolate cake (1 ½ cups boiled black beans, 4 large eggs, 5 tablespoons oil, 1/3 cup honey, 6 tablespoons black cocoa, 1 teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon baking soda, 1 pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon mint essence mix black beans with 2 eggs, oil, honey and mint essence in a blender in a bowl, mix the cocoa powder with the baking powder and baking soda beat the other 2 eggs in a bowl and pour the bean mixture over them, incorporate the dry ingredients and mix, bake the cake at 175 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes).
Buy from here:
[wce_products ids = & # 821712769, 4315, 3520, 3156 & # 8242 button = & # 8217Buy here & # 8217]
1. Pasha J Nisar and John H Scholefield, “Managing haemorrhoids & # 8221, article published in British Medical Journal. 2003 Oct 11 327 (7419): 847–851, retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC214027/
2. Perez-Miranda M, Gomez-Cedenilla A, León-Colombo T, Pajares J, Mate-Jimenez J., “Effect of fiber supplements on internal bleeding hemorrhoids & # 8221, article published in the journal Hepatogastroenterology. 1996 Nov-Dec43 (12): 1504-7, retrieved from the website: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8975955
3. Mercola, „An Ideal Diet for Hemorrhoids Patients & # 8221: https://articles.mercola.com/hemorrhoids/diet.aspx
4. Heal with Food, Guide to Preventing Hemorrhoids, Hemorrhoids & Diet: Recipes and Meal Ideas: https://www.healwithfood.org/hemorrhoids/recipes/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic illnesses or follow drug treatments, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
How to prepare smoked salmon salad?
As you can see, the ingredients are exactly the same as for a normal salad, but the combination with smoked salmon will give a very special taste to your salad. So, choose a roomy bowl. The fish fillet must be cut into pieces and placed in a bowl. Now you will take care of the vegetables. Cherry tomatoes will be washed very well, peeled and cut into quarters. The onion will also be chopped. There is no standard size. You will chop the onion depending on how big you want the pieces to be salad of salmon. The lettuce leaves will break. Never cut the lettuce leaves because they oxidize and have a bitter taste. It is enough to break them into smaller pieces. There is still cheese left that you will also cut into cubes. When they are ready, put them in a bowl over the smoked salmon, add the olives and there is one more step: match the salad with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar to your taste. Now you can relax enjoying a delicious salad of salmon, simple or next to a main course. It's your choice.
Seaweed salad with smoked salmon
Edible seaweed has an important content of minerals and proteins, but a low content of carbohydrates. They are a rich source of iodine, have a detoxifying effect, hormonal regulator, stimulator of blood circulation and metabolism. They contain enzymes that help digestion. And they are simply very good in taste. I suggest a salad that we really like. I used dried seaweed that is found in any plafar.
- 30 g dried seaweed
- 100 g smoked salmon, preferably wild
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil (or sesame)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- salt to taste
Sesame seeds are lightly fried in a dry pan, stirring constantly, until slightly browned. Leave to cool.
Dry seaweed is kept in cold water for about 30-40 minutes. Then rinse, drain well and cut with a knife or scissors to shorten them. Put in a bowl. Add diced smoked salmon, sesame, oil, vinegar.
It is suitable for salt, if needed (seaweed is quite salty, as is salmon), and possibly vinegar. Leave for about an hour before serving.
It lasts about 2 days in the fridge.
TOTAL: 290 grams, 654.9 calories, 37.5 protein, 56.1 fat, 14.6 carbohydrates, 2.6 fiber
Note: These calculations are approximate. If you follow a strict diet, I recommend you do your own calculations, starting from the concrete products used.
5 Based on 10 Review (s)
Smoked salmon cream with simple recipe cheese
Smoked salmon cream with simple recipe cheese. Appetizer with salmon and cream cheese. Spreads with salmon and cream cheese. A fish paste made from cream cheese and smoked salmon.
I did this smoked salmon cream with cheese for New Year's Eve. He was one of the festive appetizers from the New Year's table. The combination of smoked salmon & # 8211 cream cheese is a very successful one! I'm not saying it's a quick recipe, without cooking, which is prepared in 4-5 minutes!
So far I have made sofas from crackers greased with cream cheese and decorated with strips of smoked salmon, a little green salad (frieze) and a little bit of black caviar. I go well with cold champagne! You can find their recipe here. Other times I mixed the cream cheese with a little butter and flavored it with pepper. Thus she can be posed with the spirit (she has a different outfit). You can find the recipe here.
This time I decided to mix the cream cheese with the salmon from the beginning. Good idea! The result was a homogeneous and fine paste, pink in color, extremely fragrant. Smoked salmon can be cold-smoked thin slices or a larger hot-smoked piece (from Lidl & # 8211 Norwegian Hot Smoked Salmon).
The cream cheese is a natural one like Philadelphia, Almette, Goldessa, Hochland, K-Classic or similar. The cheese ratio: salmon is approx. 2: 1 I put 200 g of cheese in 125 g of smoked salmon. If you put more cheese, you can't really feel the taste and aroma of the salmon.
You can also use a homemade cream cheese & # 8211 see here.
The sandwiches can be supported by slices of baguette (lightly fried in the oven), crackers, crackers, crispy bread or bake rolls (natural). Smoked salmon cream with cheese can be served as such, in small bowls.
In general, fish and seafood are NOT associated with cheese! Never sprinkle Parmesan or pecorino on fish pasta with shells, shrimp, salmon or other seafood. They simply taste bad and do not match aromas. But those are matured cheeses, with strong personality and flavors. The Russians eat smoothies with sour cream and caviar and this cream cheese looks more like a thicker sour cream. That's why it goes well with smoked salmon.
Another exception is Bucovina trout with sour cream which is a delicacy & # 8211 recipe here.
From the ingredients below I obtained approx. 350 g of smoked salmon cream with cheese, ie 12-15 servings (given that there are other appetizers on the table).
What ingredients are needed to prepare smoked salmon sofas at home?
When you go shopping, put good quality smoked salmon, fresh cow's cheese, sour cream, lemons, chives on the list. It is important to have good quality bread.
We suggest you have wholemeal black bread. Bread slices can be cut into various shapes. Obviously, you can also use French baguette if you don't like black bread. If you can't find chives, you can put dill or finely chopped green onions.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 250 g of smoked salmon
- 110 g fresh cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- The juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Black bread cut into various shapes
Method of preparation:
Removes sleep skin. In a bowl, mix the fresh sweet cheese with salt, pepper and cream. The smoked salmon is cut into small pieces and seasoned with freshly squeezed juice from half a lemon. Chivas cut into small pieces.
On the slices of bread add a layer of cheese and then slices of smoked salmon. Sprinkle chives generously over it. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before consuming. Good appetite!
Smoked salmon rillets
Smoked salmon rillets, is a re & # 539et & # 259 that is part of the French & # 259t & # 259ria. However, we, the Romanians, can prepare it very easily and we can enjoy the special taste.
horseradish, which we will use in the preparation of the recipe, has a history of over 3000 years and was used especially in England, by the working class. R & # 259d & # 259cina was used as an aphrodisiac, spice or treatment for rheumatism. Horseradish horseradish contains a lot of vitamin C, useful for the circulatory and immune system. Con & # 539ine & # 537i mining very important as well iron, potassium, calcium & # 537i magnets & shyziul.
In European cuisine, horseradish is used to grind cooked or roasted meats and other hot meats. In Austria, horseradish is mixed with a grated green apple and mixed with beef. In Poland, horseradish is associated with various soups, in Slovenia and Italy, in the case of boiled eggs, apples, apples and croissants. 259turi of beef & # 259 or & # 537unc & # 259. In our country, the mixture of grated horseradish with boiled beets and grated salad, which is made into a salad, is a delight, especially if it is eaten with a steak. pork or beef & # 259.
Photo: Smoked salmon rillete & ndash Archive & # 259 City Publishing SRL
& Icirc & # 539i must:
100 g smoked salmon
100 g sweet br & acircnz & # 259
100 g sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259
3 tablespoons horseradish paste or fresh horseradish
1 l & # 259m & acircie mic & # 259
p & acircine neagr & # 259 pr & # 259jit & # 259
m & # 259rar for decoration
1 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 fresh ginger & # 259t shaved
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Mix the sour cream with the sweet cheese, the finely grated ginger and the horseradish paste, and a fine, homogeneous cream. Add the finely chopped salmon to the salt, salt and juice to taste.
Put the cream in the bowls and put it in the fridge for 4 hours. Decorate the portions with finely chopped blackberries and grate them under the salmon. Serve the pasta on slices of black peppercorns.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 by Elena Potra, B & acircrzava, Arad County
Breakfast with smoked salmon
The smoked salmon breakfast recipe is a healthy and tasty option for both patients with diabetes and those who want to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Recipes for diabetics will present below the necessary ingredients, how to prepare and the nutritional values for the smoked salmon breakfast recipe.
Number of servings: 2.
Preparation time: Ten minutes.
Ingredients for smoked salmon for breakfast:
- 50 grams of light cream cheese
- half a lemon
- two teaspoons capers
- a handful of fresh parsley
- a few cepsoira leaves
- 80 grams of smoked salmon
- 4 mini bagels.
How to prepare breakfast with smoked salmon:
- Wash the lemon well, cut it in half, then grate it and squeeze it well. Be careful not to drop seeds in the juice.
- Drain the capers well with a sieve, then chop them finely.
- Wash the parsley, drain well and then chop finely.
- Wash the cepsoara, chop it finely.
- Cut the salmon to the desired size.
- Mix all the ingredients prepared as described in the previous step, in a bowl until smooth.
- Cut the mini pretzels in half and bake them in the oven or in the toaster.
- Allow pretzels to cool, then spread the salmon cream over them evenly.
- Serve with pleasure.
Nutritional values for a portion of about 177 grams:
- calories: 337.2 kcal
- carbohydrates: 46 grams
- protein: 22 grams
- fat: 7 grams.
Do you want the recipe in electronic format? Send us an email at [email protected], you pay a small fee and we send you the recipe in pdf format.
Try our recipe for: Dough low in carbohydrates.
For informed information related to Diabetes, we invite you to follow dedicated blog: Diabetes, nutrition and metabolic diseases.