An appetizer that is made quickly and is good !!
- 2 cans of tuna in oil
- 4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fat cream
- a cube of butter
- salt, white pepper
- a little lemon juice
- a little grated onion
- chopped green parsley
- a packet of medium fine toast
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tuna sandwiches with tuna paste:
- Prepare the tuna paste: drain the tuna from the oil and crush it well with a fork. Add the grated onion to taste, salt, freshly ground white pepper, chopped green parsley, a little lemon juice, soft butter and mayonnaise. We can also add a tablespoon of sour cream. Mix well with the mixer until it becomes a frothy cream.
- Put a teaspoon on fine toasts and garnish with chopped green parsley and lemon ornaments just before serving.
A bagel, butter, sardines or sardine paste, cheese, olives, donuts, hard-boiled egg yolk.
Grease the slices of bagel with plain butter or seasoned butter, prepared with sardines or sardine paste. Grate cheese on top through the grater with small holes. It is decorated with star-shaped cut olives and rays from red donuts. Slices of bagel can also be greased with Bucegi cheese which has a spicy taste, rubbed in equal parts with butter.
Instead of cheeses, you can grate directly, over the slices greased with butter, hard-boiled egg yolk. It is decorated in the same way.
It was the turn of the last pair of tones (tones?) That rested in the freezer to free up space. As the first pair had become filet in the pan, and the second had ended up in the oven, I reserved the role of chopping for the third. Because "chopped tone" sounds good. In the end, more than two dozen croquettes came out of the two mini-tones, in which - unlike those ISMBs (Ikea Swedish Meat Balls) - I know what I put.
What do you need?
- 2 tons of about ¼ kg piece
- 1 potato
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 - 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs mixed with grated Parmesan cheese and almond flakes (optional)
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1.5 L palm oil for frying croquettes.
How do you proceed?
- Remove the extremities (head and tail) of previously gutted fish
- The well-washed fish is boiled for 5 minutes in water, so that it can be deboned more easily
- Drain the fish and remove the bones
- Boil the peeled and diced potatoes, either in salted water or steamed
- Peel the onion and garlic
- Chop the fish, potatoes, onions, garlic, eggs, oil, spices on the food processor.
- From the resulting paste, shape spheres (croquettes) with a diameter of 2.54 cm (one inch more precise) that are fried in hot palm oil at 180 - 200 ° C in the fryer.
- Fry in batches of 10 - 12 croquettes, in hot oil, no more than 3 - 4 minutes, or until golden.
They can be served as hot or cold snacks (with mayonnaise and onion sauce, for example), or as a main course, with a wok vegetable garnish, noodles, fried rice or cantonese rice. Here I made them a simple pre-cooked rice garnish (which boils in five minutes) and combined them with a spicy Thai sauce recommended for seafood. Don't worry, they'll get along well with the tone of the croquettes.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
Canapés with tuna and butter paste
You drain the tone very well. Put it in the blender with the butter, chopped onion and capers. Mix until you get a fine paste. Season with salt and pepper, then add the lemon juice and mix.
Serve the spreads decorated with parsley leaves, lemon slices, cucumbers and cherry tomatoes.
What Fulgy said to his mother, Viorica from Clejani, after he was caught drugged behind the wheel: "My mother knows I'm…" God forbid! Ionita is going crazy
TARTIN with TUNA, CUCUMBER and MAYONNAISE
These canapés can be a appetizer elegant for an event or even for a special meal with family or guests.
Are practical, easy to prepare and easy to handle. For this reason they can be taken as a package, on the go, at work or at school.
Tuna and cucumber spreads: bumblebee.com
All you need is 15 minutes to bury them. From the given ingredients it results approx 14-15 canapés.
You can also add other ingredients, such as tomatoes, bell peppers, cabbage, boiled egg, olives, avocado, yogurt, corn, lettuce or spinach, etc.
tone it is a very fish nutritious and healthy. Contains a plethora of valuable nutrients for the diet of modern man: selenium in proportion of 223% (in the form of selenonein), vitamin B3 in proportion of 156%, vitamin B12 - 111%, vitamin B6 - 69%, 66% protein, phosphorus - 54%, vitamin D - 23%, choline - 21%, potassium - 13%, vitamin B1 - 13% and vitamin B2 - 12%. These quantities are found in 113 g of tuna.
Tuna and cucumber sandwiches - recipe
• 1 can of tuna
• 4-5 slices of bread
• ½ cucumber
• 100 g of sauce (olive oil, vinegar, herbs and spices)
• 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper
• 1 teaspoon of parsley
Wash the cucumber and cut it into thin slices. Put them in a bowl and massage them with the dressing prepared from the spices you like.
With a knife or a round shape, cut small circles from the core of the slices of bread.
Drain the canned tuna oil or its own juice and place the fish in a bowl. (Use a quality can). Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper and mix to blend.
Put 1 tablespoon of tuna and mayonnaise over the bread circles. Place a slice of cucumber on top and decorate with green parsley leaves at the end.
The sandwiches can be served immediately.
1. The World’s Healthiest Foods, thunder: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=112
2. Bumble bee, Tuna cucumber sandwich recipe: http://www.bumblebee.com/recipes/tuna-cucumber-sandwich-recipe/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
- 150 g canned tuna (already drained of oil)
- 50 g butter
- 100 g cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
In a bowl put the tuna, soft butter and mix well with a hand mixer until the composition is homogeneous.
Add cream cheese, salt, pepper, lemon juice and continue mixing.
The resulting composition must be creamy and homogeneous.
Transfer the mousse in a small bag and sprinkle rosettes on slices of bread, cucumber, of your choice.
Decorate them with seeds, greens or whatever you want.
* Or, if you prefer a fine and creamy mousse, put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until you get the desired consistency.
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Top 5 new recipes for delicious sandwiches for the holiday table! It is prepared in two steps and three movements!
At every holiday we often find a very attractive and appetizing appetizer & # 8211 small and festive spreads, prepared in individual portions and tastefully decorated. Surprise your guests with a new and original appetizer, prepared from your favorite ingredients. Here are 5 recipes for delicious canapés, which will help you serve your favorite delicacies in a new way. Where else do you put them, they are prepared amazingly simple and fast. Choose your favorite recipe and cook with pleasure.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 Spreads with red caviar and butter
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Using a glass, cut out circles from the core of the bread.
2. Grease the sides of the bread circles with soft butter (at room temperature). Cover the edges with chopped dill.
3. Arrange a teaspoon of whipped cream and a teaspoon of red caviar on each slice of bread. If desired, fill a pastry bag with salted butter and decorate the sandwiches.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Spreads with cheese, salmon and olives
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Put the cheese through the small grater. Add a little mayonnaise and mix.
2. Lightly brown the slices of bread in a dry pan (or in a toaster). Grease them with the prepared mixture.
3. Decorate with olives on the perimeter, and in the center arrange a thin slice of salmon, fixed with a toothpick.
Recipe No.3 & # 8211 Sandwiches with avocado paste and radish
-rye bread with bran
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the avocado and remove the seeds. Prepare a puree from the core, using a blender.
2. Season the puree with salt, lemon juice and a little grated lemon peel.
3. Fry the hazelnuts in a dry pan, then crush them a little with a fork.
4. Wash the radish and cut it into thin rings.
5. Grease the slices of bread with avocado paste. Arrange a few rings of radish on each slice and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts. Decorate with thin dill threads.
Recipe No.4 & # 8211 Spreads with persimmon and cheese
-rye bread with seeds
-brie cheese (or other soft cheese)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Lightly toast the slices of bread in a dry pan or toaster.
2. Cut the Japanese date into slices. Grind the cheese with a fork.
3. Grease each slice of bread with cheese and arrange one slice of date. Cover the date with a tablespoon of cheese and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Note: The sandwiches combine perfectly with dry white or semi-dry pink wine.
Recipe No.5 & # 8211 Spreads with cheese and pineapple
- cranberries or pomegranate for decoration
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Lightly toast the slices of bread in a dry pan.
2. Put the cheese through the small grater. Mix it with soft butter (at room temperature).
3. Grease the bread with the dough obtained and arrange a canned pineapple ring. Garnish with cranberries or pomegranate seeds.
Note: It combines perfectly with sparkling or dry white wine.
Lasagna with tuna and vegetables
Lasagna with tuna and stuffing from various vegetables: eggplant, zucchini, red and red peppers
Eggplant stuffed with tuna
Eggplant stuffed with tuna, baked with tomatoes, capsicum, Italian cheese or cheese, grated Parmesan and seasoned with oregano
Tuna salad with corn and onions
Canned tuna salad with corn, prepared with onions and four tablespoons of mayonnaise
Canapés with tuna, olive paste and dried tomatoes
From the series-we-eat-at-lunch, with the yes-to-be-quick and yes-to-be-light-and-healthy amendments, we have tinkered with some sandwiches that meet the above requirements.
But, using exactly the same ingredients, in the same order, you can prepare some glues that you roll and then cut them into slices to get some small rolls that can then be put on the neck of some guests at a party. Don’t worry, no one will resist, they are very good :-)
- 1 can of Rio Mare al Natural tuna (in its own juice)
- 2 square buns
- 1 yolk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- juice of half a lemon
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- half an onion
- 1 celery thread Celery
- a handful of parsley
- 4 tablespoons olive paste
- ½ red bell peppers
- 8 black olives
- a few arugula leaves
- 5-6 dried tomatoes
Drain canned tuna from the liquid content.
Put the red pepper on a grill or hot plate for 5-6 minutes, until the skin is blackened. Clean it, then cut it into slices.
Finely chop the onion, celery and parsley. Cut the dried tomatoes into slices.
Using a vertical blender, mix the yolk, mustard and lemon juice, until the composition is homogeneous. Add salt and freshly ground pepper.
In a large bowl put the sauce obtained above, add onion, celery, parsley, tuna. Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
Cut the buns transversely, then cut the halves diagonally so that you get triangles.
Place them on a plate and spread a layer of olive paste on each slice.
Then place a tablespoon of the tuna mixture with mayonnaise and vegetables. Garnish with sliced roasted peppers and dried tomatoes. Finally add the olives and arugula leaves.
Try it recipe for sweet potatoes, stuffed with tuna Rio Mare in olive oil, and red onion and coriander topping.
Or, if you're on the run, try the ready-made Rio Mare salad recipes, which come in two versions:
Monday, October 3, 2011
What does Platouri Vesele do?
Cheerful plateaus was born from the desire to help, through beautifully arranged plateaus to spend an unforgettable evening with your guests.
We do not often run into lack of time.
We do not have time to prepare something special for friends who come to visit because of the hours spent overtime, in traffic or simply paying bills.
We want to drink a glass of wine with a cream cheese spread, but we don't know when we could do the necessary shopping and the garnish to represent us.
This is where we intervene.
Cheerful platters are at your disposal.
We do the shopping, we arrange the plates and we bring them to your door.
Tell us how many guests you have, what you want to serve and we take care of the rest.
We offer cold snacks, hot snacks or both on elegantly arranged trays.
At your request, we bring you drinks and dessert.
Contact us and you will not regret it!