- 800 g of chicken breasts
- 1 large chicken breast
- 4 dill bindings
- 5 bunches of green onions
- 5 green garlic
- 1 prapur
- 5-6 beaten eggs for composition
- 3 beaten eggs on top
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken pipette piece:
We boil the pipettes and the chicken breast, when it has cooled we cut them into bigger cubes, we chop the onion, dill and garlic and we mix them with the meat, then we put the whole composition through the mincer 2 times, we put the breadcrumbs in a tray in the composition of meat we put beaten eggs and place it in the tray, cover with steamer and then pour beaten eggs on top, put in the oven until browned.
CHICKEN DROB & # 8211 EASTER RECIPES 2013
People who don't like LAMB can make EASTER a CHICKEN DROB. To prepare CHICKEN DROB you need a bag of chicken liver, a bag of chicken hearts and pipettes, a chicken breast, three bundles of green onions, a bunch of parsley and one bunch of dill.
In addition, the recipe for CHICKEN DROB also includes three raw eggs, three boiled eggs, spices for DOB CHICKEN, breadcrumbs, oil and salt.
First boil separately, with a little salt, the liver, the pipettes with hearts and the chicken breast.
Meanwhile, clean the green onions, dill and parsley, wash, then finely chop.
After boiling, the chicken breast and entrails should be chopped in the mincer and mixed with onion, greens, two raw eggs, spices and salt to taste.
For the next step in the preparation of a CHICKEN DROB the oven tray must be lined with oil and breadcrumbs.
Then put in the tray half of the composition in which to put the three whole boiled eggs, then put the rest of the composition.
DROB RECIPE. How to prepare chicken liver drob for Easter meal
CHICKEN DROB EASTER RECIPE.. The alternative to lamb fillet is chicken fillet. Thus, the organs of the lamb are replaced by the pipettes, the heart and the liver of the chicken. Below you can see three simple recipes for chicken fillet for Easter meal.
Chicken liver fillet - RECIPE 1
â— 1.5 kilograms of chicken liver,
â— 2 bindings of dill,
â— 2 bundles of parsley,
â— 10 sprigs of green onion,
â— 10 - 12 eggs
â— spices: salt and pepper to taste.
Method of preparation:
Boil the liver, let it cool and then pass it through the meat grinder. Then cut the greens and onion into rounds, mix with the chopped liver, season with salt and pepper, add the eggs and mix well. Then pour into a pan and bake for 40 minutes.
EASTER RECIPES. Chicken liver dob - variant 2
â— 700 grams of chicken liver
â— 700 grams of mushrooms
â— 5 bunches of green onions
â— 5 oua
â— a bunch of dill
â— a bunch of parsley
â— 3 tablespoons oil
Method of preparation:
The livers are washed and boiled for 5 minutes. Then remove from the water and possibly wash. Cut the mushrooms into small pieces. So is green onions. They are fried together in oil. The livers are crushed. Over them add the mushrooms and onions, eggs, greens, salt and pepper. All these ingredients mix well.
Bake paper in a cake pan or cake, then the composition. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes on medium heat. Then remove the tray and grease the dough on top with a well-beaten egg with a little salt. Leave for another 10 minutes and the dough is ready.
EASTER RECIPE. Chicken liver fillet - variant 3
â— 1 kilogram of pipettes and chicken hearts,
â— 1 kilogram of chicken liver,
â— 4 large chopped onions,
â— 2 large bunches of green onions,
â— 2 bundles of parsley,
â— 2 bindings of dill,
â— 5 raw eggs,
â— 6 tablespoons oil,
â— 3 boiled eggs,
Method of preparation:
The pipettes and hearts are washed and left for 30 minutes in cold salted water. Then they are boiled. Foam is taken from time to time. While the pipettes are boiling, fry the livers in the 6 tablespoons of oil until lightly browned. Then remove the livers and allow to cool. In the same oil, fry the finely chopped dried onion until it softens well, add the green onion and let it harden for 2-3 minutes.
Remove the pot from the heat and let the onion cool. When the pipettes and hearts have boiled, drain the water and allow to cool. Then the pipettes, hearts and livers are finely chopped. They can also be given through the mincer or crushed in the food processor.
In a large bowl, mix the pipettes and hearts, the liver, the hardened onion, the dill, the parsley, the 5 lightly beaten raw eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste. All these ingredients mix well. Then, pour a quarter of the composition in a large cake pan lined with baking sheet, place the 3 boiled eggs next to each other along the length of the tray and place on top of the rest of the composition. Level it nicely on top and put the tray in the oven, on medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until the liver is nicely browned and the egg in the composition has set.
EASTER RECIPE. How to prepare chicken liver drob for Easter meal
Published: Tuesday, April 14, 2020, 6:00 p.m.
- 1 kg chicken liver
- 1 kg pipote and chicken hearts
- 5 boiled chicken eggs
- 3 raw chicken eggs
- 2 bunches of green onions
- 2 large onions (or 3 small ones) chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 2 cloves of peeled garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
What you will use:
- A kitchen knife
- 2 medium-sized pans
- A pan
- A cake tray
- Baking paper
- A big bowl.
Prepare the ingredients in 30 minutes
Cook the chicken ostropel in 60 minutes
You spend a total of 90 minutes in the kitchen.
The most important steps
You will have to clean the ingredients. Clean the chicken organs under a stream of warm water and place them on a clean towel or cloth to drain.
Chop two larger onions and two bunches of green onions, richer in leaves.
Finely chop a bunch of fresh parsley
Peel and slice 2 & # 8211 3 cloves of garlic
Boil about 7 hen eggs with salt for 7-8 minutes. Put them under a stream of cold water and rinse them.
The organs are boiled in a pot. Alternatively, the livers can be fried over low heat for about 10 minutes, until they become slightly browned. Simmer all the pipettes and hearts in another pan in which you can add salt, until they become tender.
Remove the cooked meat and drain.
Stir in the onion and add the chopped mushrooms. Add the liver, pipettes and hearts, garlic, hardened onion and parsley. Add salt, pepper to taste, allspice and oregano.
Top with 3 raw chicken eggs, which will tie the chicken drumstick and mix.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put baking paper in the tray and pour the composition. Then add the whole boiled eggs along the composition and press to let the air out.
Leave the dough in the oven until browned. Good appetite!
I leave you written the ingredients that I used in this recipe.
200 gr chicken leg (or chicken breast)
1 link green garlic (or leurda)
- Clean and wash the pipettes, then leave them in salted water for 15-20 minutes.
- Clean and wash the other ingredients.
- Boil the peppers in salted water, 2 bay leaves and a few peppercorns (5-6) for 30 minutes.
- The liver and hearts are fried in butter and oil as you can see in the video recipe.
- In the remaining fat from the liver, fry the white part of the onion and garlic.
- Finely chop the dill and parsley.
- All the ingredients are passed through the mincer, through the thickest sieve. Mix with the 3-4 eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the composition in a baking tray lined with butter. And bake in the preheated oven at 175-180ºC (top and bottom temperature, with ventilation) for 40-45 minutes. It depends on the oven.
Watch Video Recipe & # 8211 CHICKEN DROB
- Tray dimensions: 25x10x8cm. I baked it in the preheated oven at 175-180 ° C (with ventilation) for 40-45 minutes
For all those who do not love lamb, but want to eat drob. This chicken liver recipe is ideal. It is not mandatory to prepare it only during Easter. This drob can be served as an appetizer whenever you have the opportunity to prepare it.
Pipette stew, ingredients
(I would say that 3-4 people can get enough of these quantities, depending on how much they like stew)
- 650 grams of pipettes and hearts
- 2 medium onions
- 3 tablespoons oil (I used olives, it's good for anyone)
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
How to prepare pipote stew
1. The pipettes I used, as I have already mentioned, come from different countries. Obviously, they also had different sizes. So, first of all I cut them into approximately equal strips (picture 1). In a saucepan I put the oil and heated it slightly over medium heat. I added finely chopped onion and a pinch of salt (picture 2).
2. Saute the onion over low heat for about 8 minutes, stirring constantly, until well softened. When the onion softened, I added the pipettes and hearts (picture 3). Stirring further, I hardened the onions with the onion until they were light in color and left liquid. I then added paprika, pepper and 1 teaspoon of salt (picture 4). I mixed well, mixing the spices. I poured hot water until they were covered with liquid (picture 5). If you have chicken soup, it is good to use it instead of water.
3. I added the bay leaf, I covered the pan with the lid, I boiled the pipettes and the hearts on a very low heat, without boiling. I filled it with hot water whenever needed. Normally, boil the pipettes over low heat until well tender. As I had all kinds of pipettes, it took two hours to simmer until I didn't find any hard pieces. I tend to think that the long time it took for the pipettes to freeze was due to the turkeys, which are probably stronger. The idea is to boil it until it softens well, not to have a very rubbery consistency.
Finishing the meal
4. After they have all boiled well, let the uncovered pot boil until our pipote stew decreases to the desired consistency. Add the broth. Optionally, you can mix the broth with 1 tablespoon of grated flour before adding it to the sauce, if you want it to be more bound. Also now add the crushed garlic clove. It boils for a few more minutes.
Serve hot pipette stew, along with your favorite garnish. For me, my favorite garnish will always be a mamaliga bot. As well, pipote stew goes well with plain rice or with mushrooms, potatoes naturally or puree or plain cooked macaroni. It was all good, I had a craving! All that remains is to undertake some research when I go to my mother-in-law, because my husband, although he said that he has nothing to comment on and he liked it too, is of the opinion that his grandmother's was different & # 8230
Drob from pipette and liver
Drob from pipette and liver from: chicken breasts, chicken hearts, poultry liver, eggs, green onions, dried onions, parsley, green dill, salt, pepper, bay leaves, oil, breadcrumbs.
- 1 kg of pipettes and chicken hearts
- 500 g of bird liver
- 10 eggs
- 2 green onion bindings
- 2 dried onions
- 2 bundles of parsley and green dill
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons oil and breadcrumbs to line the trays
Method of preparation:
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in different bowls, in cold water in which you have added bay leaves and a cleaned and notched onion.
After they have boiled, drain them and pass them through the mincer, through a large sieve or chop them with a knife.
Boil 5 hard-boiled eggs, clean them and cut them in half lengthwise. Finely chop and chop the green onion, dill and parsley.
In a bowl, beat the raw eggs with a little salt, then mix them with the chopped onion, dill and chopped parsley, meat, salt and pepper to taste.
Grease and line two small cake trays. Put a layer of composition in each one, place the boiled eggs in the middle in a row and cover with the rest of the composition.
Press the back of the spoon and pour over the remaining eggs, beaten with a pinch of salt. Bake the dough for about 1/2 hour, over medium heat.
Blockfrom chicken liver
Ingredients drob from chicken liver
One kg of chicken liver, two onions, a bunch of green onions, five or six slices of bread, two glasses of milk, six eggs, 200 g of sour cream, dill, parsley, pepper and spices.
How to prepare chicken liver drob
1. Wash the livers, then fry them in a pan. When they are browned, add the finely chopped onion and cook for another 10 minutes.
2. Then pass the liver and the bread that has been soaked in milk through the mincer.
3. Add the cream, three eggs, pepper, greens and finely chopped green onions.
4. Pour half of the liver composition into the pan, place two or three boiled eggs on top, then add the rest of the composition and bake for 40 minutes!
Chicken fillet for Easter
- Servings: 15 People
- Preparation time: 50min
- Cooking time: 50min
- Calories: -
- Difficulty: environment
Chicken fillet for Easter is an alternative for those who do not prefer lamb fillet. An appetizer that can be prepared at a festive meal or whenever we feel like a light lunch. For a perfect taste and aroma, the preparation is consumed cold.
How to prepare chicken stew with mushrooms
I leave below the complete recipe in written format, which you can print if you want to have it at hand when preparing the cake or keep it in your recipe collection.
Immediately below it you will find the recipe in video format, where you can see exactly how I prepared the ingredients for the drob, how I fitted the drob into the shape and how beautiful it looked when I took it out of the oven.
And if video recipes are useful to you, subscribe to the YouTube channel so you don't miss any! I post new video recipes twice a week. Click here to subscribe!
Drobul is the healthiest food on the Easter table!
According to nutritionists, starch is the healthiest food on the Easter table. This is due to the high content of greens. At the same time, the organs in the composition are not fried, but boiled, and the greens will be put fresh, not hardened. Thus, it is a food rich in vitamins, and if we add eggs in the composition, we can take from this preparation all the necessary nutrients.