I can't take credit for it, it's made by the little ones :)
- For the cream:
- 1 can of apricot compote (480 g),
- 250 ml milk,
- 1 sachet Dr. Oetker Tart Cream.
- For the dough:
- 300 g flour,
- 1 sachet Dr. Oetker baking powder,
- 125 g cottage cheese (lean),
- 100 ml milk,
- 100 ml oil,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 75 g sugar,
- 1 sachet Dr. Oetker Vanilla Sugar.
- 2 teaspoons Lemon essence
- Dr. Oetker.
- For anointed:
- a little milk
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Apricot grid cake:
Allow the apricots to drain well in a sieve and cut into small pieces.
In a bowl mix with the mixer, milk and tart cream for 1 minute. Mix the flour with the baking powder and sift everything into a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix with the whisk or the mixer, taking care not to mix too much, otherwise the dough will become sticky.
3/4 of the dough is put in a baking dish. 8 strips are formed from the remaining dough. Place the tart cream in the pan over the dough, sprinkle the apricot cubes and spread the strips of dough in the form of a grid on the surface of the filling and grease with a little milk. Bake for about 45 minutes.
Remove the cake from the pan and allow to cool on a kitchen rack or grill.
Apricot cheesecake. I would enjoy this exquisite dessert every day & # 8230.
Try to prepare this beautiful and tasty cake with cheese and apricots! The cake is delicious, refined, airy and with apricot-flavored halves, which catch your eye. The dough is extraordinary, with a fluffy and crumbly texture at the same time, the filling is tasty and healthy, and the original decoration highlights the delicacy of the cake. Enjoy the cake with an aromatic tea!
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. dough. Rub the soft butter with the sugar, add the egg and mix.
2. Sift the flour with the baking powder and gradually add it to the other ingredients, mixing well each time. Roll the dough into a ball and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Then move the dough into a shape with a diameter of 23 cm, forming high edges.
3. Filling. Beat the cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs, starch and lemon juice until smooth. Pour the cheese mass into the dough form.
4. Place the apricot halves on top. You must sprinkle fresh apricots with sugar beforehand, so that they are not sour.
5. Place the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for about 1 hour. Allow the cake to cool completely.
Paprika recipes: paprika
A classic recipe for spicy cheese appetizer pasta with butter, paprika, cumin and. The sweet life begins in the kitchen! Wonderful desserts, excellent cakes and homemade recipes in our grid of. Dessert programs on TV Paprika! Wonderful desserts, divine cakes and homemade recipes in our new grid of. It tastes exactly like goulash. If you want to enjoy the taste of meat in a great dish, with thick sauce and heavy, winter flavors, along with healthy and flavorful vegetables. EVZ offers housewives three delicious recipes. Croissant puff pastry with hazelnut cream and berries, slices of tomato and foil.
Well, we present other recipes from different regions of Hungary to discover the variety of Hungarian cuisine and typical regional dishes. Hungarian Paprika Buyer's Guide. Hungarian paprika is ideal to give flavor and color to soups and stews. How to make homemade yogurt & # 8211 Recipe Book.
Greta Garbo cake is a delicious Hungarian cuisine cake made of leaves, apricot jam, ground walnuts and a chocolate icing. Hungarian languid traditional recipe step by step.
How to dry apricots in an electric dryer
To dry the fruit at home, you can use a special device - electric dryer. Its design includes a large container in which several trays are placed. These are fruits for drying.
The electric dryer operates in one or more temperature conditions, depending on the device model. When choosing electric dryers, consider the capacity, number of pallets and power.
Drying takes place under the influence of infrared radiation or when the air is heated. When using infrared heaters, the useful properties of apricots are preserved. In this case, the fruit is cut into small pieces.
In the case of devices with heating elements, the fruit loses some vitamins and changes color. Such devices are suitable for drying large fruits.
Processing apricots in an electric dryer:
- The fruits are washed and prepared for the drying process.
- The halved fruits are spread on pallets in a single layer.
- The trays are placed in an electric dryer.
- The appliance is switched on by 50 degrees.
- The palettes are changed every hour. In the middle of the process, the temperature is raised to 60 degrees.
- After 8-12 hours, the apricots are removed from the dryer. The processing period depends on the quality and variety of the fruit.
- Dry horses move in a box or wooden box. For 3-4 weeks, they are placed in a cool place to complete the drying process. As a result, a redistribution of moisture will appear in the paste.
For the top of the eggs, mix with frothy water. add sugar and vanilla sugar. flour with baking powder mix well with eggs and then put in the oven. When it is ready, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool.
For the gelatin filling, prepare according to the instructions on the package. Yogurt is mixed with nectar and sugar. the gelatin is heated and added to the yogurt. The top (it should be like a cookie) is cut into three and one side is placed on a tray with a ring around it. Put the yogurt over the first top and then put the second top.
The gelatin is mixed with the tar and water and prepared and then poured over the cake and then given a little cold. From the third countertop, cut figurines that are powdered with sugar and decorate the cake according to your preferences.
2 very popular and simple recipes for a successful cake!
We present you 2 simple recipes, with the help of which you can prepare a special dessert. Chocolate cakes are probably the most popular and most requested. If you want to enjoy your loved ones with a special dessert, we urge you to prepare one of the cakes below. Choose the recipe as you like and you will be pleasantly surprised by how simple you can get a cake worthy of the most famous confectioneries.
Recipe No.1 & # 8211 “Sacher” cake with chocolate
-1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
-200 g apricot jam (to grease the top)
-vegetable oil (to grease the shape)
-140 g of dark chocolate
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the dough: separate the egg whites from the yolks. Refrigerate the egg whites.
2. Melt the chocolate in the steam bath. Allow to cool.
3. Mix the soft butter (at room temperature) with 1/3 of the amount of sugar. Use a mixer at medium speed.
4. Add the melted chocolate, vanilla sugar and brandy to the bowl with butter. Mix with the mixer.
5. Stirring constantly, add one egg yolk. Mix well after each yolk, until you get a homogeneous mass.
6. Pour boiling water into the almond bowl and let them soak for 1 minute. Drain them and dry them on a paper towel. Clean and chop them with a food processor.
7. Beat the egg whites until you get a foam. Add the remaining sugar and mix until you get a foam with stable peaks.
8. Mix the sifted flour with the baking powder and cocoa powder.
9. Incorporate half of the egg white foam into the butter mixture. Add the flour and almonds. Mix carefully, using a spatula (moving it from top to bottom).
10. Add the remaining egg white foam and mix again.
11. Grease a baking dish with oil (or line it with paper). Pour the dough into it and make it even.
12. Bake the sponge cake in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 1-1.5 hours. Baking time depends on each oven.
13. Remove the sponge cake from the oven and place it on a wire rack. Leave it at room temperature for 8 hours.
14. Cut the sponge cake in half. Place the first top on a plate and grease it with apricot jam. Cover it with the second worktop.
15. Grease the apricot jam cake on top and on the sides.
16. Prepare the icing: melt the chocolate in the steam bath. Add the milk and mix well.
17. Add the soft butter (at room temperature) and mix well until you get a smooth glaze. Let it cool.
18. Cover the cake with icing on top and on the sides. Refrigerate for a few hours.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Condensed milk chocolate cake
-0.5 teaspoon baking soda
-1 glass of nuts (optional)
-200 g of chocolate for icing (optional)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the kefir with baking soda and leave for a few minutes. Melt the butter and let it cool.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar. Add melted butter (at room temperature), kefir, cocoa powder, vanilla and sifted flour. Mix well until you get a smooth dough.
3. Pour the dough into a baking dish (with higher walls), preventively greased with oil. Bake the sponge cake in the preheated oven until it is ready. Take the toothpick test.
4. Remove the sponge cake from the oven and allow it to cool. Cut it lengthwise into 2-3 parts.
5. Prepare the cream: mix the soft butter (at room temperature) with a mixer. Add the condensed milk and continue to mix until you get a homogeneous cream.
6. Grease each countertop with cream and assemble the cake. If desired, sprinkle each top with chopped walnuts.
7. Melt the chocolate in the steam bath and cover the cake with it. Or, you can cover the cake on top and on the sides with cream, then sprinkle with nuts.
Our readers have tried the recipe!
1. Give the biscuits to the robot, then the walnut kernel (leave it a little bigger) and mix it with butter or melted margarine. The homogeneous mixture is pressed well, in a uniform layer, in a form with a detachable ring.
2. Prepare the jam cream by mixing the cream well, incorporating the jam and gelatin, which I hydrated in cold water and then melted in a sea bath. Pour the cream over the cookie sheet and let it cool for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the form from the cold and pour cream on top of the cream mixed with nectar and melted gelatin. Leave for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator then decorate with jam and apricots and portion.
The apricot cake and jam is served as its name suggests, cold :).
How to make Cremșnit Cake recipe for Cremeș or Krémes Torta?
How to make vanilla cream with egg whites for Creamy Cake?
I started with the preparation of the cream because it needs a cooling time before assembling the cake.
I separated the yolks from the egg whites and put them in a bowl. I put 100 g of sugar, a little salt over the yolks and mixed them well with the mixer. If the mixture is too thick it can be diluted with 50 ml of cold milk. I added the 70 g of starch and continued mixing.
In a large pot I put the rest of the milk (the remaining 950 ml) and the vanilla bean. If you use vanilla extract or vanilla bourbon sugar then put them on the end. I put the pot of milk and vanilla on medium heat and waited for it to boil.
I put out the fire and strained the milk. I diluted the mixture of eggs, sugar and starch with this strained milk (hot) and mixed well. I poured the diluted mixture back into the pot and put it back on medium heat. I stirred constantly (be careful not to get caught!) Until it comes to a boil again. I hydrated the gelatin in cold water (granules or sheets).
After the cream boiled 2-3 times, I took it off the heat. It is thick and smooth, without lumps. If we use starch it boils instantly. If we use flour, we will have to boil the cream for a few minutes for it to cook. It is best to taste it and if you feel the flour then it is clear that you will have to boil the cream. Don't forget to stir constantly in it and the fire should be small / medium!
I quickly started beating the egg whites. When it had set, I put the 100 g of sugar and continued beating until I got a thick and shiny foam. If you have not used a vanilla stick then now is the time to put the vanilla sugar or extract in the foam or in the slightly cooled vanilla cream. I gradually incorporated the foam (2 tablespoons at a time) immediately into the hot cream and mixed it lightly with the spatula, from top to bottom. The egg whites are cooked at 75 C and my cream is over 85 C, so rest assured that they will not stay raw. If you have white spots (egg whites) left in the cream, you can mix it briefly with the mixer - only 10-15 seconds - so that the air in the foam is not lost. I immediately incorporated well-hydrated gelatin into it. I mixed well to melt evenly in the hot cream (max. 60 C). There is no need to melt the gelatin separately in this case.
I let the cream cool on the kitchen table. This vanilla cream with whipped egg whites is recorded in Larousse Gastronomique as "Chiboust cream".
Natural treatments. 7 natural remedies for ANEMIA
Anemia, a condition caused by a decrease in the amount of hemoglobin or the number of red blood cells, can be treated naturally, a carefully designed diet being the key to a quick cure.
Almost half of the blood in the human body contains red blood cells that carry oxygen to the tissue. By decreasing red blood cells, the amount of oxygen transported in the body decreases.
Symptoms of anemia include loss of appetite, dizziness, ringing in the ears, constipation, irritability and headaches, pale skin. Vitamin B12 is needed to prevent or treat amenia. It is found in large amounts in animal protein, especially in the kidneys and liver, but also in dairy products.
Causes of anemia
• Lack of iron - iron deficiency anemia can be caused by a lack of iron, which helps oxygenate tissues. Decreased iron concentration in the body leads to intellectual fatigue and muscle weakness. Lack of iron in the body is caused by either blood loss or insufficient food intake.
• Absence of vitamin B12 - pernicious anemia is caused by a lack of vitamin B12 that stimulates bone marrow hematopoiesis.
• Hemolytic anemia is caused by the action of antibodies on red blood cells, massive blood loss (wounds, heavy menstruation, ulcers, hemorrhoids)
• Anemia caused by damage to the spinal cord, liver or thyroid or rheumatoid arthritis.
Anemia that has not become pathological can be easily treated by adding iron to the diet.
The following foods are recommended: apricots, beets, grapes, cherries, dates, peas, lettuce, hazelnuts, honey, ginger, parsnips, horseradish, garlic, onions, nutmeg, pumpkin, carrots, beans, soy and spinach. The liver or liver extract contains the substances needed to restore hemoglobin. Tannic acid, present in coffee and black tea, as well as in dairy products, inhibits the absorption of iron, while vitamin C promotes this process.
Natural remedies for anemia
Beets are very helpful in curing anemia. Beet juice contains potassium, phosphorus, calcium, sulfur, iodine, iron, copper, carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins B1, B2, B6, nicotinic acid and vitamin P. With a rich content of iron, beets help the formation of red blood cells . Beetroot juice strengthens and provides the body with strength and endurance. It is especially recommended for children and young people suffering from anemia, where it has maximum effects.
Thyme leaves help to form blood. The mature leaves are recommended for adolescents to prevent anemia, which can be caused by puberty and menstruation. Thyme seeds are also indicated in the cure of anemia because they are rich in iron.
Lettuce is another remedy for this condition because it has a considerable iron content. Lettuce is also considered a good tonic for anemia. The iron in this food is easily absorbed by the body.
This vegetable is a valuable source of iron and a food suitable for any age, having beneficial effects on other diseases caused by iron deficiency.
Soy is rich in iron and also has a high amount of protein. Most of the time, people who suffer from anemia also have digestive problems, so it is preferable to consume soy milk, because it is easy to digest.
Almonds contain copper. It, together with vitamins, acts as a catalyst in the synthesis of hemoglobin, so almonds are a useful remedy for anemia.
Recipe: 7 almonds are kept in water for two hours, the reddish skin is removed, then it is crushed until it turns into a paste that must be eaten every day, for three months.
Honey is a remarkable producer of hemoglobin for the body. It is high in iron, copper and manganese.
Take 2-3 tablespoons (30-45 ml) of honey daily, in whatever form you like - in lukewarm water, in breakfast cereals, on toast or as such.